In the changing landscape of the hospitality industry, Average Daily Rate (ADR) and RevPAR are the two most important indicators for hoteliers to measure their performance. Hotel guests have proved time and time again that their feedback can make or break the hotel’s revenue. The only way in which the hotels can increase their revenue is not just by increasing their rates but by understanding and acting on what their guests want.
On March 27th, 2018, our CEO & Founder, Deepak Mavinkurve along with Jacob K I, VP – Business Development of IDS Next jointly presented a Webinar on “How to grow ADR and RevPAR by improving the guest experience”. This webinar is best for hoteliers who want to improve ADR and RevPAR by understanding & analyzing guest feedback.
The webinar addressed multiple topics such as,
- The importance of online reviews.
- Identify opportunities to grow RevPAR and ADR.
- Tracking the Guest’s Happiness Quotient, from Booking to Check Out.
- Attract the right guest to your hotel by mapping your strengths to Guest Personas.
- Understand every Guest’s requirement and build a product that suits them.
- Encourage your present Guest’s to be your best salesmen.
- Grow direct bookings and reduce distribution cost.