If you visit our Website to browse, read or download information, we collect the following.
User Registration Information: Whenever contacted by a user through the web form or during newsletter signup we collect and store the data that the customer voluntarily provides us. We collect the following through our web form:
- First and Last name
- Phone number
- Products Interested in
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics in our website and dashboard which is a free Web analytics service by Google that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. Some of the information collected by Google Analytics include,
- The name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet
- The Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using.
- The browser software you use and your operating system.
- The date and time you access our website.
- The Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our website.
Subscribe to our services: When you subscribe to our services and use our product, we are entitled to use the following data,
Information provided by the customer
This includes all the information that is provided to us during the onboarding process, such as Name, Email addresses, Phone number etc. Information we receive from your PMS for providing our analysis and services. We do not share this information with anybody.
We do not store any payment details such as credit card or any similar payment methods.
Access to Public Information
This includes information that you choose to make public, such as,
- Information about you in search engines.
- Information that will be accessible to anyone who uses our API.
- Information accessed inside KePSLA’s dashboard.
Information that is Publicly Available
This includes information that is already available publicly to everyone, such as,
- Business name, logo, description, contact information etc that is displayed on the website.
- Reviews (text, image, audio/video) that are written by guest available on online review websites, OTAs, social media websites that are accessible publicly using a link.
We use the information that we receive from you as well as public information available about you to provide our products/ services.
- This information is used to offer our analytics solution to make your customer experience better.
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement.
This analysis is done on behalf of our customers, and since we are authorised by them to use the data available publicly. By granting us permission to the use of this information you help us provide more features and service addition to our products that use the information we receive about you in new ways.
We assure that we do not share or sell any information that we have received from you with others unless we have your permission to do so.
Cancellation and Refund
Once paid, the amount is non-refundable. We generate our data and analytics based on your individual request and consent. We cannot accept any cancellation or refund once the onboarding process is initiated.
We’ll mail you newsletters and will not sell your email address to third parties. You may choose to opt out of the newsletter at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each newsletter or by contacting us directly. By default, all contact from our website is entered on our CRM and newsletter distribution list. If you would prefer not to be added to our email distribution list, please specify this in the body of email or contact from submission to us.
The content of the website, images, documents etc are all Copyright of KePSLA. Website visitors are permitted to access this material, download and copy/print these material for non-commercial private study and research only.
Visitors to this website may not copy, distribute, take screenshot, reproduce, sell, or publish any of the copyright material downloaded, or make copies from this website. For permissions contact email@example.com.
All matters of law will be subject under Government of India, Karnataka state.